What is the correct spelling for SFAFF?
This word (Sfaff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SFAFF
- safe That is all we have to do; then we are safe.
- scarf Next morning he missed his scarf-pin and his watch.
- scoff "How wrong it is," I murmured, "for people to scoff at love.
- scuff A thin, sleety scuff of passing snow-cloud beat in my face.
- skiff The boatmen had escorted her from the skiff and now doffed their hats as she bade them come no further.
- sniff Anne said, wiping her eyes, and sitting back on her heels, with a long sigh and sniff.
- snuff He produced the watch I had taken from and returned to the mate's pocket when I had searched him for a tinder-box; also a gold snuff-box set with diamonds, and a few Spanish pieces in gold.
2 words made from the letters SFAFF
4 letter words made from SFAFF:faff.
5 letter words made from SFAFF:faffs.