What is the correct spelling for SGACEY?
This word (Sgacey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SGACEY
- saw "I've saw lots wuss'n this," she remarked, as if she would thus find excuse for her sudden use of an expression that is rarely heard on the lips of a woman.
- say "I could say that.
- see We want to see what their plans are before giving the alarm."
- show I want to show it to Aggy all by herself, an' we won't be long away.
- six This stanza contains seven lines instead of six : the rime-scheme is as follows: a, b, a, b, b, c, c.
- such Forster summoned Robertson, to whom he gave some further directions, and then returned to his home, where, on his arrival, his old housekeeper, who had never been awakened from her sound nap until roused by his knocking at the door, scolded him not a little for being out in such tempestuous weather, and a great deal more for having obliged her to sit up and watch all night until his return.
- Stacey Mr. Stacey suggested that it was advisable to sandwich children and grown-ups, and he and Lilias started in the first "barca" in charge of little Luigia, Vincent, and Pepino.
- says Who says we don't live in the age of miracles?