What is the correct spelling for SGT?
This word (Sgt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SGT
- sat Down on the rocks where we sat She asked "where are you at?" – The Opposite of Hallelujah by jens lekman
- set Most like a monumental statue set In everlasting watch and moveless woe Till itself crumble to the dust beneath. Touch it; the marble eyelids are not wet: – Grief by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- sit Kindly by them they gart me sit, An' blythe was I to bide a bit. – To Mesdames Zassetsky And Garschine by Robert Louis Stevenson
- GT Beyblades Used: Dranzer S (Spiral) → Dranzer F (Flame) → Black Dranzer → Dranzer V (Volcano) → Dranzer V2 → Dranzer G (Gigs) → Dranzer GT (Gigs Turbo) → Dranzer MS (Metal Spiral) Kais bit beast is one of the 4 sacred bit beasts Etymology: His surname refers to the fire-walking festivals (火渡り祭) of Japanese temples where participants walk barefoot over hot coals.
- ST I'm out of line on Adeline St . Heat don't keep this crooked beat – Rats In The Hallway by rancid