What is the correct spelling for SH0WERS?
This word (Sh0Wers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SH0WERS
- art trail of
- cheers The hunters took off their hats, and gave three parting cheers, as he vanished on the other side of the wood.
- chewers The Americans, when they were chewers of tobacco, had a different expression; they said that to look up at so tall a thing caused the tobacco juice to run down your throat.
- hewers Hewers of wood and drawers of water, princes and potentates, shy-shrinking maidens and brazen-faced hussies, all saying, "I am going to be married."
- in all sincerity
- sewers The machine sewers earn still more, as much in many cases as 20s.
- shakers 25 12 pepper shakers 1.50 12 salt shakers 1.50 1 bell .
- sharers "When Maddison talks," one of his admirers had once said, "everyone else listens"; and if that was not quite so in the present case, it was simply because he had the art of drawing whoever he chose into the conversation, and making them appear far greater sharers in it than they really were.
- shares The boat gets one share which goes to the skipper of the boat, as they call him, and the rest of the men get equal shares.
- she's You see, she's quite able to take care of herself when she knows her ground.
- shears In the centre of the grass were shears with a stone hanging from them on block and tackle.
- sheds On the long wooden platform under the sheds Stephen caught sight of Herr Korner and Herr Hauptmann amid a group of their countrymen.
- sheers It sheers my hardt to zee you.
- SHES Let me tell you that except Hypatia, not one person in this house is in favor of her marrying you; and I dont believe shes happy about it herself.
- shies Meanwhile up in Bobby's dusty old room, called by courtesy "The Study" but having little evidence of literature about it save an edition of Whyte-Melville and a miscellaneous collection of Yellow-backs, Peter had poured out his soul: "Bobby, I feel as though I'd just been set up with my back against the wall for every one to make shies at.
- Shiners She's afeerd to keep the lady waiting-whoever she be-and not getting the shiners that's been promised her.
- Shires The country was divided into shires, the shire into districts called hundreds, and the hundreds into tithings.
- shivers The cold, though only at the freezing point, pierced our snow-pasted furs and brought shivers worse than that of zero's lowest.
- shoes He was on the lower deck in a moment, and in another had thrown aside his coat and kicked off his shoes, running to the rail as he did so.
- shores There was before us an unknown line of trouble for three hundred miles before we could step on Greenland shores.
- shower Their vessels keep running around like hens in a shower, hardly knowing what to do.
- showers It's a long walk from home we are; far longer than you think; and mebbe there will be some showers before we get back home.
- showery From the elevation of the earthwork on the downs-with a view of mile after mile of plain and vale below-it is easy on a showery summer day to observe the narrow limits of the rain.
- sowers Whence the first and original seeds, and where were the sowers?
- swears An' when there's only two or three mother swears she'll send Dil to the shop to work.