What is the correct spelling for SHAABAB?
This word (Shaabab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHAABAB
- baobab Midway, at the highest point of the cleft, the baobab towered high above the ridge crest, its gigantic trunk filling a third of the breadth of the little gorge.
- hubbub To the wild fierce hubbub there succeeded a dead silence.
- kebab Babi steals the kebab from Budderball and he is blamed by the Buddies for stealing the kebab .
- nabob She became enamoured of Scottish music and poetry, and thus qualified herself for writing such sweet lyrics as 'The Nabob ,' and 'What ails this heart o' mine?
- rhubarb Peaches, pears, plums, rhubarb , or other fruit may be used.
- shabby I call it very shabby .
- showboat She was inspired by her own visit to the showboat , James Adams Floating Theatre, when it visited Bath Creek during the spring of 1925.
- shrub This shrub was found an infallible guide to the vicinity of the river, when, as sometimes happened, other lines of trees, resembling those on its banks, had led me to a distance from it.
- shrubby Here also is great abundance of a strange plant which I deem a wild species of cocoa-nut, seldom growing to the height of a tree, but of a shrubby nature, with many long prickly stalks some two yards long.
- Shelby Thus they went on, the guide first, then Shelby , then Blair, then Peter.
- Sheba "Thanks for Aunt Sheba , and you, too, whatever you are," cried Graham; and to gratify his curiosity he sprang down on his knees and peered out in time to see a little negro girl replacing the brush, while what he had mistaken for horns was evidently the child's manner of wearing her hair.
- Chiba Captain, nickname of Indian actor Vijayakanth Literature The Captain (play), a 1647 stage play by Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher The Captain (novel), a 1967 novel by Jan de Hartog The Captain (magazine), a magazine for young boys Comics/manga Captain (Hellsing), a fictional character from the Hellsing manga and OVA Captain (manga), a 1972 baseball manga series by Akio Chiba Captain (comics), a satiric superhero from the comic book Nextwave Captain America or The Captain, a Marvel Comics superhero Music Captain (album), a 1998 release from Idlewild Captain (band), a London-based alternative rock band The Captain (album), the 1999 album by Kasey Chambers Captain, the pseudonym of Finnish musician Markus Kaarlonen Captain, the stage name used by Daryl Dragon as part of Captain & Tennille The Captain, nickname of American jazz trombonist Carl Fontana The Captain, nickname of Russian composer Sergey Kuryokhin Captain, a nickname for J-pop singer Saki Shimizu Songs "The Captain" (Biffy Clyro song), 2009 "The Captain" (Guster song), 2006 "The Captain" (Kasey Chambers song), 1999 "The Captain" (Leonard Cohen song), 1984 "The Captain" (The Knife song), 2006