What is the correct spelling for SHABAAB?
This word (Shabaab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHABAAB
- baobab The road led through a flat elongated plain, lying between two lengthy hilly ridges, thickly dotted with the giant forms of the baobab .
- barb Bringing us back to the claim the next afternoon Huey suddenly remembered that he had promised a neighbor to help string barb -wire the following day.
- hubbub The clatter and hubbub went on, and left the rest of the world indifferent, as such clatter generally does.
- kebab One of the most famous Central Asian foods is the kebab .
- nabob Their relations with the Nabob Ali Vardi Khan had been of the friendliest kind, and the very friendliness of those relations had had the effect of making the English residents in Bengal, like the native population, men of a milder mould than those whom hard fortune had fashioned into soldiers and statesmen at Madras.
- rhubarb At three o'clock I brought K'dunk from his meditations under the door-step and set him down in the cage, screening him with a big rhubarb leaf so that the sun would not dazzle his eyes too much.
- shabby Presently she crossed one knee over the other, and one slim, prettily shaped foot, in its shabby shoe, swung clear of its shadow on the floor.
- shebeen But Mr. Thady axed me what we'd be doing wid the body, and I can't exactly take upon myself to say what I answered; but, at last, he said as how we would take it down to Mrs. Mehan's as keeps the shebeen shop beyond Ballycloran.
- showboat Revel was the third Atlantic City casino to close in 2014, after Showboat Hotel Casino closed on August 31, following the Atlantic Club Hotel Casino.
- suburb The eastern suburb of Blangy was already in our hands.
- Sheba I know my brother Bob, he confided to mother once-t thet he thought she looked thess precizely like the Queen o' Sheba must'a' looked, an' I ricollec' thet he cried bitter because mother told it out on him at the dinner-table.
- Chiba Captain (1999 film), a 1999 Malayalam film The Captains (film), a 2011 documentary about captains in the Star Trek series The Captain (2017 film), 2017 German film Captain (2018 film), a 2018 Malayalam film The Captain, a minor character in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Captain, a non-rail vehicle in Thomas & Friends The Captain, nickname of the main character in the childrens television show Captain Kangaroo Captain, nickname of Indian actor Vijayakanth Literature The Captain (play), a 1647 stage play by Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher The Captain (novel), a 1967 novel by Jan de Hartog The Captain (magazine), a magazine for young boys Comics/manga Captain (Hellsing), a fictional character from the Hellsing manga and OVA Captain (manga), a 1972 baseball manga series by Akio Chiba Captain (comics), a satiric superhero from the comic book Nextwave Captain America or The Captain, a Marvel Comics superhero Music Captain (album), a 1998 release from Idlewild Captain (band), a London-based alternative rock band The Captain (album), the 1999 album by Kasey Chambers Captain, the pseudonym of Finnish musician Markus Kaarlonen Captain, the stage name used by Daryl Dragon as part of Captain & Tennille The Captain, nickname of American jazz trombonist Carl Fontana The Captain, nickname of Russian composer Sergey Kuryokhin Captain, a nickname for J-pop singer Saki Shimizu Songs "The Captain" (Biffy Clyro song), 2009 "The Captain" (Guster song), 2006 "The Captain" (Kasey Chambers song), 1999 "The Captain" (Leonard Cohen song), 1984 "The Captain" (The Knife song), 2006