What is the correct spelling for SHABAB?
This word (Shabab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHABAB
- babe And I told Mine Own how that the babe had gone onward, after that the Beloved had died.
- baby "No, he is just a baby .
- baobab To the right of the huts as you look up the kloof, and commanding the mealie lands, stands the baobab tree that I have mentioned.
- barb Here was a range of twenty-four hundred square miles without a foot of barb -wire, a pasture fenced in by natural forces, with the splendid feature that the buffalo could browse on the plain in winter, and go up into the cool foothills of Buckskin in summer.
- bib For half an hour she lay under his touch; finally, as he fumbled to untie the bib -like towel about her neck, his lips descended so close to her cheek that she could feel their cold, liver-colored caress touch her finally in a kiss.
- bob Not a moment was lost on our arrival at home in getting the cart under way, and Guy and I undertook to accompany it, but Bracewell could not again leave the station during the time that old Bob who drove it, and Toby who went to assist him, were away.
- chub He knew now that he would never be able to keep up with Chub and the others, but he was determined to stick it out as long as he could.
- chubby The hopeless sound of the chubby one's crying caused Peter suddenly to go red hot somewhere inside his chest, and like a bullet from a gun he was into the middle of the circle.
- hubbub Scarcely an hour passed, and he was deep in the study of some of his earlier notes on the case, when all at once a hubbub arose in his outer office.
- nabob It was evident I was not travelling like a nabob ; and it would have been impossible to take more baggage.
- rhubarb Figs, dates, and other dried fruits, used with rhubarb , make a combination pleasing to some.
- shabbily He was tall and shabbily clothed, gaunt almost to the point of emaciation, but with no sign of dissipation.
- shabby "It's a shabby old dress," said Katharine, and the only sign that Mary's words had reached her was that she spoke with a little jerk.
- shrub This was a shrub ten feet high.
- shrubby The original wild hens lived in the dry, grassy, and shrubby jungles of India.
- suburb Toward the end of his life, Auenbrugger lived during the summer time in the suburb of Rossau and cultivated a little garden, taking the greatest pleasure in spending his time at this simple occupation.
- Bub Der Bub -die baby hat typhus?
- Shelby "Thank you very much," said Shelby , "for my share.
- Sheba "The Queen of Sheba -coming to see Solomon," said Floyd, as she came up to him.
- Chiba Captain (2018 film), a 2018 Malayalam film The Captain, a minor character in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Captain, a non-rail vehicle in Thomas & Friends The Captain, nickname of the main character in the childrens television show Captain Kangaroo Captain, nickname of Indian actor Vijayakanth Literature The Captain (play), a 1647 stage play by Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher The Captain (novel), a 1967 novel by Jan de Hartog The Captain (magazine), a magazine for young boys Comics/manga Captain (Hellsing), a fictional character from the Hellsing manga and OVA Captain (manga), a 1972 baseball manga series by Akio Chiba Captain (comics), a satiric superhero from the comic book Nextwave Captain America or The Captain, a Marvel Comics superhero Music Captain (album), a 1998 release from Idlewild Captain (band), a London-based alternative rock band The Captain (album), the 1999 album by Kasey Chambers Captain, the pseudonym of Finnish musician Markus Kaarlonen Captain, the stage name used by Daryl Dragon as part of Captain & Tennille The Captain, nickname of American jazz trombonist Carl Fontana The Captain, nickname of Russian composer Sergey Kuryokhin Captain, a nickname for J-pop singer Saki Shimizu Songs "The Captain" (Biffy Clyro song), 2009 "The Captain" (Guster song), 2006 "The Captain" (Kasey Chambers song), 1999 "The Captain" (Leonard Cohen song), 1984 "The Captain" (The Knife song), 2006