What is the correct spelling for SHABBOS?
This word (Shabbos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHABBOS
- abbess However, as you only want me for five minutes, I will tell the abbess that I am expecting a letter from my brother, and that it can be sent to me on this evening only.
- chablis After the oysters were removed, the champagne and chablis which had washed them down had begun, nevertheless, to raise the thermometer, when, rushing into the room where the banquet was taking place, a young man in a cap conveyed to Thuillier a most unexpected and crushing blow.
- hobbes A meditation on the conduct of political societies made old Hobbes imagine, that war was the state of nature; and truly, if a man judged of the individuals of our race by their conduct when united and packed into nations and kingdoms, he might imagine that every sort of virtue was unnatural and foreign to the mind of man.
- hobbs I tell you, Miner Hobbs , that what's workin' in me now is that I ain't able to git old and give up 'thout makin' a fight.
- phobos Phobos is only 3.700 miles from the surface of Mars.
- shabbily For no young woman, married or unmarried, cared to dance with a person so red of face, so shabbily dressed, smelling so strongly of rum, and with his right hand always behind his back.
- shabby Now I can no longer be shabby at my ease."
- shades But the underground world was not only associated with the shades of the departed; it was in many parts of the world the place whence races had their origin, and here also we meet in at least one instance known to me with the conception of a little folk.
- shakers Would the Shakers take Sue?
- shears Close beside her, in a little green box, she could see the tops of the handles of the gardener's shears .
- shoes Anyhow I guess I can wear my white shoes and there haven't any of the other girls got any yet."
- Abbeys They could close abbeys and museums, and they could shut the doors of inns in hungry faces at meal-times.
- Rabbis Graetz, who admits that this was an error and that the passages in question did relate to the Jesus of the Christians, represents the Rabbis as being merely "misled" on the question.
- Shots Our shots, as I had ordered, cut up the ground at their feet, and sent the sand and gravel into their eyes and faces; this and the noise of the discharge made the great body of them pause.
- shares She opened a large box which contained her jewels and diamonds, and shares to the amount of fifty thousand ducats.
- Abbas Moreover, he gave him to know that El Abbas was coming on the morrow, and with him more than fifty thousand cavaliers, obedient to his commandment.
44 words made from the letters SHABBOS
3 letter words made from SHABBOS:abo, ash, ass, bbs, boa, bob, bos, bsh, hao, hob, oas, sha, sob, soh, sos.
4 letter words made from SHABBOS:babo, bash, bass, boab, bobs, bosh, boss, obba, osha, sash, sobh, sobs, soha.
5 letter words made from SHABBOS:babos, basho, basso, boabs, bobas, bossa, habbo, hasso, hobbs, hossa, sasho, shoba, sobah, sobas, sobha.
7 letter words made from SHABBOS:shabbos.