What is the correct spelling for SHAGING?
This word (Shaging) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHAGING
- aging Additionally, class 2 capacitor measurements change because of aging.
- changing If you couldn't succeed in changing her mind,-what do you expect from me?"
- seagoing The whole archipelago thus nightly plunged in darkness was shunned by seagoing vessels.
- shirking There is no use in shirking things.
- shogun The household ruled the person; the five-family group; the household; the community, the group; the lord of the soil, the community; the Shogun, the lord.
- Shamming In these days there is a mania for shamming originality of some kind.
- Shaming No; a prudent girl, shaming his unreasonableness by her self-control.