What is the correct spelling for SHANTYS?
This word (Shantys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHANTYS
- santos There was especially a small yellow flower, star-shaped, which we afterward learned was called Todos Santos , from its custom of blooming at All Saints, and which washed the sward in the childlike enthusiasm of buttercups.
- shandy "In the year 1760," writes Sterne, "I went up to London to publish my two first volumes of Shandy ."
- shanty If only their guns don't knock the shanty about too much!
- chants There is one who is called a 'keener,' usually an elderly woman, with a touch of madness, or poetry, and a wild rolling eye, who chants a 'keen,' or lamentation; in short, it's a sort of melancholy frolic, where we only drink to drown our sorrow-a good old Irish custom. Get a job, learn to dance, Grow plants, hear tonys remarks and chants – Meet Me by the Getaway Car by larrikin love
- shanks A light flashed from a door to the left; the door was that of the "Common Room" which we had first entered; it opened, and Spider-shanks, with one of his comrades, looked forth; the former holding a light.
- chanters ↑ "Sotheby's to sell property from the Coleridge family collection at The Chanters House" (PDF) (Press release).
86 words made from the letters SHANTYS
3 letter words made from SHANTYS:ans, ant, any, ash, ass, han, hat, hay, nay, nth, sat, say, sha, shy, sth, sty, syn, tan, tay, tsh, tss.
5 letter words made from SHANTYS:ansty, antsy, hants, hasnt, hasty, hysan, nasty, nyssa, nytss, santh, sants, santy, sayst, shans, shant, shayt, shtyn, snash, stahn, stash, stays, synta, tanhs, tansy, thans, tyahn, yasht, ythan.
4 letter words made from SHANTYS:ashy, ayts, hany, hasn, hats, hayn, hays, hayt, hyas, hyat, hysa, nash, nast, naty, nhat, sanh, sant, sany, sash, sayn, says, shan, shay, shyt, stay, styn, tahn, tany, tays, thay, tsay, tyah, tyas, yahn, yaht, yant, yass.