What is the correct spelling for SHAOES?
This word (Shaoes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHAOES
- chaos Of course in Germany they still go in for what they call Liberty; and the result is simple chaos .
- chase They must be far south of us, even if they haven't given up the chase .
- choose It is there if we choose , if we make it."
- shade She stepped again into the shade and stole to the colonel's bedside.
- shades However, the shades of night descended upon us once more in the scrubs of this desert, and we were again compelled to encamp in a place lonely, and without water, amidst the desolations of this scrub-enthroned tract.
- shake Still, he could not shake her self-possession.
- shakers The "Shakers," direct descendants of the Huguenots, teach that the end of the world is at hand, and that all men should repent in preparation for the coming of the heavenly kingdom.
- shale About an hour later I thought to hear a single tinkle of shale .
- shame "For shame , my dear, for shame !
- shape Then we'll all get together, you two girls, Miss Eloise and yours truly, and we'll put the whole thing into shape in double-quick time.
- share You feel that he had too large a share of your father's fortune.
- shave "All right, sir," said I, "you might shave yourself with the blubber-spades.
- shears Red Murray's long shears sliced out the advertisement from the newspaper in four clean strokes.
- shoe What that young man needed was the experience of going back to New York and having to apply for position after position until his shoe soles wore out, and he felt the pangs of hunger.
- shoes Put on your shoes this instant-all of you-and come down!
- Chose At last, from among them, she chose an English lord.
- Sheaves First of all there was the Eastern method of spreading the sheaves on a floor of clay, and allowing horses and oxen to trample on the wheat and tread out the corn.
- Shots They're good shots, at any rate.
- shares "My father always sees the worst side of everything; he says that she will never come back, and my mother shares his opinion rather than mine.
- Shane Before the women had fairly removed their wraps, Lottridge drew a box of dominoes from his pocket, saying, "I didn't know but you'd be a little short on 'bones,'" and Shane called out, "Well, now, Richard, what about tables?"
- Shays In Massachusetts, when the legislature refused to issue such currency, the debtors rose and, led by a Revolutionary officer named Daniel Shays , prevented the courts from trying suits for the recovery of debts.
- shaves He shaves his chin daily.
38 words made from the letters SHAOES
3 letter words made from SHAOES:ash, ass, eos, hao, hoe, oas, sea, sha, soh, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from SHAOES:ashe, eash, hess, hoes, hose, oahe, osha, sash, seas, seha, sesh, seso, shoe, soha.
5 letter words made from SHAOES:asseo, haseo, hasse, hasso, heass, hessa, hosea, hoses, hossa, ossea, sasho, sheas, shoes.