What is the correct spelling for SHARGES?
This word (Sharges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHARGES
- charge He did not know that others had been arrested on the same charge and released, more than once.
- charger Then mounting his favourite charger , Copenhagen, he rode to the positions where his men were posted, and made a careful and thorough inspection.
- shades It is the shades that hate one another, not the colours.
- shakers The men who founded the unsuccessful communities were far superior to the Shakers in business ability and education, and they had more money to begin their experiments with, but where they failed the Shakers have succeeded through the indirect economic effects of their rigorous religious discipline.
- shares You seek one of yourselves to speak for you; one who not only, like the lamented dead, thinks as the people think and feels as the people feel, but one who belongs to this local community and who shares our own peculiar shade of sorrow.
- Charges He still brings these charges, and he should be made to prove them.
- Shames Nay then, I got a Sabbath Day suit that shames this one.
- Sharks Having seen to Jack's welfare afloat, the next thing was to look after him on shore; for though the song says:- If love's the best of all that can a man befall; Then Jack's the king of all-for they all love Jack; yet as a matter of fact there are always sharks on the look-out to cheat and rob Jack whenever he has money in his pocket.
- shaves She shaves her head, and wears garments of the most mournful look.
- shirks He never shirks a duty and never forgets a kindness.
- changes Similar changes take place in the sea.
- sages "I am like Bias, one of the seven sages of Greece," he said; "I carry my whole wardrobe on my back."
- shapes Some of these misty shapes seemed to threaten, others shook their rag-like arms, beckoning forward.
- shakes She shakes her finger at him and goes over to kiss him.
- barges The men discharging the cargo hastened their work, and it was evident that the last of the lighter barges would soon be setting out for the shore.
- Shires The Williamsons were the largest buyers in spring, not only in Aberdeenshire and the north, but in Forfar and Fife, shires.
- shores The existence of this custom on the shores of Bassa-Narok greatly delighted Stas, for he could be certain that no danger threatened Nell on account of the war.
- SHARPS While his column of "Sharps and Flats" to the end bore almost daily testimony to his enthusiastic devotion to the national game and of his critical familiarity with its fine points and leading exponents, he was never known to bat or throw a ball.
- shirkers They too had been smug in their self- complacency, hypocrites, shirkers of truth and stirrers up of strife, careless of consequences.
- sharers Even while striving to reclaim the drunkard, for example, they arraign him with an implacable ferocity that shows they are quite unconscious of being sharers in his sin.
- sharpers Thus much, he reflected, Gottlieb must have possessed before falling into the hands of the sharpers , and so much therefore his substitute might surely sacrifice to the exigencies of the occasion.
- shards The screen-image shattered into light-shards and rebuilt itself: Salgath Trod, at his desk in the library of his apartment, the brandy-goblet and the needler within reach, appeared.
- sharpies 500. No contemporary description of these early New Haven sharpies seems to be available.
- surges Far in the distance, a faint line of white showed where it once more touched the ocean, and gave cause for other lines of roaring surges .
93 words made from the letters SHARGES
3 letter words made from SHARGES:age, are, ash, ass, ear, era, erg, esr, gar, gas, gsr, hag, rag, ras, res, sag, sea, sha, sse.
5 letter words made from SHARGES:agers, arges, asger, essar, gasse, gears, geass, geras, gersh, gesar, grahe, grass, gresh, gress, hares, hasse, hearg, hears, heass, hegar, hesar, hessa, rases, reagh, regas, sager, sages, saher, sears, sehra, serag, seras, serga, shaer, shags, share, shear, sheas.
4 letter words made from SHARGES:ages, ares, arse, ashe, eash, gahr, garh, gash, gear, ghar, gher, greh, haeg, hare, hear, hera, hess, rage, rags, rahe, rahg, rase, rash, rega, rehg, resh, rhea, sage, sags, sash, sear, seas, seha, sehr, sesh, shag.