What is the correct spelling for SHARKY'S?
This word (Sharky's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHARKY'S
- shakers The Shakers called their establishment the Church of Christ and the original foundation the Mother Church.
- shaky The Skipper and the Second Mate were shouting to the men upon the yard, and I heard them answer, in shaky voices.
- shark Looks like a shark , sir."
- shucks "Shucks, that wasn't anything!
- shares For instance, in Laurence Donaldson's boat, although there were only six men, there were five shares , because two boys count for a share.
- Shays The Shays Rebellion was beneficial to Massachusetts, and it contributed to the argument in favor of the Constitution of the United States.
- Sharks That means that Snake's Fall is made, sir, completely and finally made, and the Mallinsbee ground sharks are plumb down and out.
- shirks As to which, one can only say that, if the British nation, or the Australian nation, because it shirks interference with its normal life, because it is afraid of State enterprise, because of any personal or individual consideration whatever, lets this struggle go by default, and by inconclusive peace, to the people which is organised body and soul in support of the grey tunics behind the opposite parapet, then it is a betrayal of every gallant heart now sleeping under the crosses on Gallipoli, and of every boyish head that has reddened the furrows of France.
- shocks She could feel too-she felt a sudden prolonged vibration, a series of hard shocks , and then another plunge into darkness: the darkness of death this time-a black whirlwind on which they were both spinning like leaves, in wild uncoiling spirals, with millions and millions of the dead....
- shakes She made two steps towards him with her hands held out-caught him by the arms just above the elbow-shook him angrily, as one shakes a naughty child-looked him once in the eyes and buried her face in his neck-sobbing long, dry, breathless sobs.
- shanks No; that was not likely, as the bite of these creatures upon the hard shanks of the mule could not have produced such an effect.
- SHARPS I was vain enough to become angry at being hit at every pass, and told him that I should not be afraid to meet him at a game of sharps.
- shirkers They were neither of them shirkers , and it was to be hard work.
- sheiks My camel had by this time arrived to his full perfection; he stood nearly three feet higher than any other; and, when the caravan was preparing, I led him to the sheiks , and offered him as a candidate for the honour.
- shards Yet meaner lot being sent Should more than me content; Yea, if I lie Among vile shards , though born for silver wings, In the strong flight and feathers gold Of whatsoever heavenward mounts and sings I must by admiration so comply That there I should my own delight behold.
- harks To Fenice his thought harks back, who from afar afflicts his heart.