What is the correct spelling for SHATED?
This word (Shated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHATED
- bated Then with bated breath they learned the story,-that all the rest were gone, and that the captain himself was the solitary survivor.
- chanted Truly the world was filled with love that evening, with love human and divine, simple in nature and mighty in strength, one and the other most natural and right; so intermingled that the beseeching of heavenly favour upon dear ones was scarcely more than the expression of an earthly affection, while the artless love songs were chanted with solemnity of voice and exaltation of spirit fit for addresses to another world.
- dated The letter, written to Miss Talboys by her brother George, within a month of his marriage, was dated Harrowgate.
- fated These were sent as directed, and nothing more about the ill-fated woman was heard of.
- hated "From that hour she bitterly hated Cleopatra.
- hatted As it was plodding up the slushy drive, James, overcoated and hatted, stood on the porch ready to get into it.
- heated As the two partners showed a disposition to become heated over this question, Thorndyke suggested that they might discuss it at leisure by the light of subsequent events.
- mated These two were mated with coloured hens, and in later generations all the recessives instead of being pure white, like the Silky, had reddish-brown pigment distributed as in pile fowls.
- Charted He was not the pioneer of Acadian colonization: De Monts deserves the praise of turning the first sod. But Champlain was a leading figure in the hard fight at St Croix and Port Royal; he it was who first charted in any detail the Atlantic seaboard from Cape Breton to Cape Cod; and his narrative joins with that of Lescarbot to preserve the story of the episode.
- Chatted "Yes, sure sir, two or three; but 'tis no use telling you, for I really think you are unbelieving as a Jew," and away trotted the old dame, talking to herself as fast as she chatted to papa.
- Cheated I think he cheated."
89 words made from the letters SHATED
3 letter words made from SHATED:ade, adh, ash, ate, dah, das, dat, des, dts, eat, est, eta, hat, het, sad, sat, sea, set, sha, sth, tad, tea, ted, thd, tsh.
5 letter words made from SHATED:aesth, ashed, dasht, dates, death, deats, dehat, desha, hades, hadst, haets, hased, haste, hated, heads, heats, hesat, sadeh, sadhe, sated, sateh, sathe, sdate, sehat, setha, shade, shead, sheat, stead, tased, teads, thade, tsade.
4 letter words made from SHATED:ashe, daht, dash, date, dath, deah, deth, dhat, eash, east, eats, edah, ehad, etah, hate, hats, head, heat, sade, sate, sdeh, seat, seha, seht, seta, seth, shad, shed, thea, thed, thse.