What is the correct spelling for SHDING?
This word (Shding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHDING
- chiding Besides, there was Ba'tiste, heavy-shouldered, giant Ba'tiste, leaning over the side of the wagon, whistling and chiding the faithful old Golemar, and some way Houston felt that he would be an ally always.
- ding This while our noble king, His broadsword brandishing, Down the French host did ding, As to o'erwhelm it; And many a deep wound lent, His arms with blood besprent, And many a cruel dent Bruised his helmet.
- hiding If you will come with me, I will show you your hiding-place.
- shading 2812, and the curve shown by the junction of the horizontal with the vertical shading lines is the curve for the end; hence the surface covered with the horizontal lines requires to be cut away.
- shaking It was my only chance of seeing something of my boy and of shaking you by the hand.
- shaping Moreover, I like writing so much, enjoy the shaping of sentences so intensely, that I tend to arrange my day in the holidays entirely with a view to having these particular hours free for writing; and thus for a great part of the year I lose the best and most enjoyable part of the day, the sweet summer evenings, when the tired world grows fragrant and cool.
- sharing There were moods which Peggy Simms turned to him for sharing, but there was scant time in the waking hours for love-making, or even its consideration.
- shaving It was not accomplished without hard work, for the gold was heavy, and Professor Bumper would not, naturally, consent to the shaving off of so much as an ear or part of the flat nose, to say nothing of one of the half dozen extra arms and legs with which the ugly idol was furnished.
- shedding You rose before me like a new sun, shedding a new light that was full of promise.
- Seeding My land is ripe for seeding.
- shadings A photograph, or pencil sketch is not much better, and even a paint brush could not reproduce the exact shadings of its time-worn, weather-mellowed walls-the Oriental pinks and old blues and predominating yellows that give it half its charm.