What is the correct spelling for SHEARE?
This word (Sheare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHEARE
- hare It started from a little bush at the foot of a tree, had large ears, a short black tail, ran like a hare , and left a similar track.
- hearer "May be so," agreed his hearer .
- here 10,751. Are you a fisherman here ?
- sere Ida of Athens, for instance, which shocked contemporaries, and which, by the way, has the very large first title of Woman, could only bring a blush to cheeks very tickle of that sere : a yawn might come much more easily.
- share "Why can't I share with you?
- shared He now had a chance to become acquainted with some of his fellow-passengers, the majority of whom had shared his sufferings.
- sharer It was not upon Amarilly, the sharer of her burdens, nor upon the baby that Mrs. Jenkins lavished her tenderness.
- shearer The price is usually five cents a head, the farmer providing food, but the shearer finding his own tools.
- sherry There was neither a piano nor a decanter of sherry in his house.
- shire Thus, the most powerful and respectable families in Dumfries-shire became, for a time, the vassals of Lord Maxwell.
- Sheave The surfaces are lubricated by the water, but sometimes oil lubrication is provided for the eccentric sheave.
- Shea But I'd give forty-three francs, or eight dollars an' sixty cints iv our money, if th' Fr-rinch governmint 'd sind f'r Jawnny Shea , an' ask him to put down this here rivolution.
- Sheree Stephen Hubay as Bureau MemberMalcolm Johns as PieroElizabeth Knight as NursemaidNita Lorraine as "La Belle Amie" GirlPhilip Madoc as OfficerTerence Maidment as Bureau MemberMichael Mellinger as Venice Police SergeantGeorgina Moon as NursemaidJim OBrady a
- sheerer It was a trifle sheerer than Miss Eliza had at first intended it to be, thanks to Miss Asenath's gentle persuasion; round in the neck and even a bit low, for with fingers that trembled in their excited daring Miss Letitia had cut it down farther than the line Miss Eliza had indicated as modest and becoming.
62 words made from the letters SHEARE
3 letter words made from SHEARE:are, ash, ear, era, ese, esr, ras, res, sea, see, sha.
4 letter words made from SHEARE:ares, arse, ashe, ease, eash, eeas, ehre, erse, hare, hear, hera, here, rahe, rase, rash, rehe, resh, rhea, rhee, sear, seer, seha, sehr, sere, sree.
5 letter words made from SHEARE:easer, eesah, erase, esera, esher, haese, hares, heare, hears, heers, heres, hesar, raese, reesh, rhees, saher, saree, seaer, seare, seher, sehra, shaer, share, shear, sheer, shree.