What is the correct spelling for SHEBAB?
This word (Shebab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHEBAB
- babe Carlton managed to rise a few inches in his impatience; but his fingers had less power than those of the babe new-born, and the egg slipped through them.
- baby It would make trouble for Mrs. Ted and the baby ," I felt it my duty to say.
- baobab He turned to hasten away along the gorge, past the baobab .
- barb Tommy's narrative was spotted with hardly perceptible sarcasms concerning art, women, Betty Burke, Mrs. Burke, and Nick; but she put no barb into Rosamund.
- cherub We will not attempt to describe the desolation of her maternal heart, when she returned to her deserted home, to find it despoiled of all her dearest earthly treasures; with no sweet cherub , with its smiling, joyous face to extend to her the happy, welcome kiss of a mother's return.
- kebab The Armenian Lulu kebab is very similar to Adana kebab the only difference being that Lulu kebab is spiced with cinnamon.
- rhubarb Rhubarb April to September.
- shabby Worse would be easier to bear than returning to nothing but a void; and so slowly, reluctantly, with anguish in her heart, she let herself be helped into the shabby vehicle.
- shebeen The others, who now lay dead at a shebeen house in the neighbourhood, consisted of an old woman and her son, and his wife and a grown daughter, and a son.
- sherbet It chanced that Laleli had all her life detested opium, and was so quick to detect its presence in a sweetmeat or in a sherbet , that now, when its use might have soothed her agonies, no member of her household had the courage to offer it to her.
- shrub Not a shrub , not a cane, remained standing.
- Shelby "And, moreover," said Shelby , who had been acquiring information by various means, "old Captain Whiskers, forninst, says that we're bound to get lost, strayed and stolen if we go the route we've planned."
- Sheba One would think she were the Queen of Sheba .
- Chiba Captain (1994 film), a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film Captain (1999 film), a 1999 Malayalam film The Captains (film), a 2011 documentary about captains in the Star Trek series The Captain (2017 film), 2017 German film Captain (2018 film), a 2018 Malayalam film The Captain, a minor character in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Captain, a non-rail vehicle in Thomas & Friends The Captain, nickname of the main character in the childrens television show Captain Kangaroo Captain, nickname of Indian actor Vijayakanth Literature The Captain (play), a 1647 stage play by Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher The Captain (novel), a 1967 novel by Jan de Hartog The Captain (magazine), a magazine for young boys Comics/manga Captain (Hellsing), a fictional character from the Hellsing manga and OVA Captain (manga), a 1972 baseball manga series by Akio Chiba Captain (comics), a satiric superhero from the comic book Nextwave Captain America or The Captain, a Marvel Comics superhero Music Captain (album), a 1998 release from Idlewild Captain (band), a London-based alternative rock band The Captain (album), the 1999 album by Kasey Chambers Captain, the pseudonym of Finnish musician Markus Kaarlonen Captain, the stage name used by Daryl Dragon as part of Captain & Tennille The Captain, nickname of American jazz trombonist Carl Fontana The Captain, nickname of Russian composer Sergey Kuryokhin Captain, a nickname for J-pop singer Saki Shimizu Songs "The Captain" (Biffy Clyro song), 2009 "The Captain" (Guster song), 2006 "The Captain" (Kasey Chambers song), 1999 "The Captain" (Leonard Cohen song), 1984 "The Captain" (The Knife song), 2006