What is the correct spelling for SHECCK?
This word (Shecck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHECCK
- check And then there was a moment's silence, through which she could plainly hear the loud beating of his heart, in which she could not find words to speak, and yet there lay her hand in his, since it was powerless to check him. Whoever saluted the nape of his neck, Where the mark remained visible still of the knife, Notwithstanding east winds perspiration might check, Was safe from sore-throat for the rest of his life. – A Lay of St. Gengulphus by Richard Harris Barham
- cheek Those pointed whiskers approaching her cheek . But where this old wall burns a sunny cheek, They eddy over it too toppling weak – Atmosphere by Robert Lee Frost
- chick Chicks father is a minister two and he goes fishing and birdseging and butterfliing with Chick . At Times She A Solid Chick And I'm A Sucka For The Cuties So She Always Lookin' Good When My Wallets Thick Chillin' On The Linen, She All Up In The Closet So Much – Video Girl by drake
- chock Trained to the minute, confident in skill, 'E swaggers in the East, chock -full o' skite; Then spars a bit, an' plugs Night on the point.
- chuck Johnny Chuck hung his head, for he was a little ashamed that he had been so unwilling to come that morning. Why you always seem to got beef like ground chuck We used to cool, but I guess I'm out of luck – Need Someone by kj-52
- shack "We walk to shack ," he said. That big black dog and that little old shack Sitting down by the railroad track – Joshua by Dolly Parton
- shark Why, child, you must be a bright and shining shark in lit.
- sheik In fair play to both sides, Frank Winess was chosen from the ranger force and a sheik stage-driver, newly arrived, represented Fred Harvey.
- sheikh The Sheikh told me he was a Marabout.
- sherlock It is this same principle of suspense that holds you in a Sherlock Holmes story-you wait to see how the mystery is solved, and if it is solved too soon you throw down the tale unfinished.
- shirk I won't shirk my duty for any of that."
- shock "Of course it is," replied his wife, "but I wish you wouldn't shock me so again.
- shook Thorne shook his head.
- shuck Y'u're right pleasant and friendly, but the boys have got a savvy way down deep that y'u'd shuck that friendliness awful sudden if any of them dropped around with 'Object, Matrimony' in their manner.
- shucks "Don't you worry about that will, honey," advised Mrs. Greening, going to Ollie and putting her large freckled arm around the young woman's shoulders; "for it won't amount to shucks !
- Keck Private colleges and universitiesAmerican Jewish UniversityAnaheim UniversityAntioch University Los Angeles Argosy University Azusa Pacific UniversityBiola UniversityCalifornia Institute of TechnologyCalifornia Institute of the ArtsCalifornia Coast Univer
- checks I have sent checks to your mate, Mulhatton, who, I am informed, is still in the employ of the Phoenix Company, as well as that fellow Noonan and the steward; which brings us to you.
- shocks The streets were filled immediately with panic-stricken people and the frequently occurring shocks sent them into unreasoning panic.
- sheiks They have rich fathers in England,-all of them grand sheiks ,-and they were learning to be captains of war-ships, when they were lost on this coast.