What is the correct spelling for SHEDING?
This word (Sheding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHEDING
- ceding Since that very little has been said about ceding it to the crown.
- cheating Our unlucky facility in cheating ourselves with words that we do not understand, begins earlier than we suppose. So play me something about drinkin', one about cheatin' A few about losin', lyin' and leavin' – No Love Songs by Chris Cagle
- chiding One cold day, about four o'clock, while it was snowing and blowing, I heard, as I was unharnessing my horse near the old apple-tree, the sharp, chiding note of a chickadee.
- heading He tossed the girl's knife down beside her, motioned to Izzy, and began heading for Mother Corey's. Know where you're heading, Cause it gets so upsetting, – Only By Following Jesus by Keith Green
- herding A man that once was cutting grass and herding cattle earning his bread by the sweat of his brow is now Prince Fortunatus.
- hiding He thought he had taken Jenny to the town, and that Mrs. Rolfston seemed always near them, yet in hiding. Where are you hiding (hiding) ? She's on the outside, I'm on the inside crying (crying) – The Way I Was by maroon 5
- shading This parallel shading gives a great beauty of surface and fleshiness to a drawing.
- shearing "Oh, forget Shearing," said Vernon, impatient in his turn.
- shirting I don't know how true it is, but a chap down in the market once told me that all the members of the Market Men's Association found it annoying to remove the flies that had been blinded by the glint of their bosoms and had slipped and broken necks on the starchy glaciers of those Alpine precipices of dazzling shirting displayed at the annual dinners of the society.
- shouting "It makes my throat ache shouting up against the roof," said Mrs. Shiffney.
- shutting "That is not my mother," he said, shutting it again.
- siding Have the stock-cars passed Perry's siding?
- Heeding And sudden, as I did rub very strong and savage, and heeding so well as I might that I groan not, the Maid did speak close beside me.
- Seeding A thick seeding of lawn grass-seed should be sown early the next spring and raked lightly in.
- Sheering Helena sat weariedly and watched the rolling of the sleeping travellers and the dull blank of the night sheering off outside.
- Shoeing I was most anxious on account of the water at the Shoeing Camp; it might have become quite exhausted by this time, and where on earth would Gibson and Jimmy go?
- Shredding He would, however, probably have done so, had his attention not been fixed upon the tobacco he was shredding.
- Shying You have not yet broken the wonderful son of the desert of shying, as you promised.
- shadings The top left-hand corner of the sheet was merely a blur of curved lines and shadings and cross-lines, running at a hundred different angles which no one, save the man who had drawn them, could understand the meaning of.
- shooing Anything to keep her from shooing him away as she so plainly wished to do.