What is the correct spelling for SHEIRFF?
This word (Sheirff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHEIRFF
- chaff He disguised indeed the effect in a cloud of chaff , a diversion that gained him time and covered his retreat.
- chief You sent for me, chief ?
- riff The jovial quack lavished his good-byes upon the landlord and the "riff-raff" who gathered to welcome the coming or speed the parting guest at the door of the country tavern.
- serf The dog is a flunkey, a serf , an underling, a creature that is eternally watching its master.
- shaver I saw a little shaver there, ten years old, who boasted that he had won three pair of gloves from a little girl of eight.
- sheaf His head was quite sunk forward in a sheaf of proofs.
- shear To plush, shear , and trim a hedge are sundry handlings of it.
- shearer Ringer: When speaking of shearing sheep, the fastest shearer in the group.
- shears Then, turning again to the mirror, with a shrug of the shoulders, he raised the shears to his beard.
- sheer Was it sheer lack of something to do?
- sheik But the Sheik Kadra of the Hadendowas saw from his knoll that the men with the big hats had rallied, and that they were coming back in the quiet business fashion of men whose work was before them.
- shelf So Sylvia reached for a volume from her shelf , and began to read aloud, while Austin smoked; she read extremely well, and she loved it.
- sheriff I will lead the Sheriff far off-then I will slip away.
- She It warmed Wade's gloomy heart to see the woman-look in Columbine's eyes as she watched the cowboy get off and walk.
- Sheave A rope was attached to the lower end and run up and over a sheave pulley attached to the basket support, then down so it could be easily grasped.
- Sharif Neither the Pasha nor the Sharif would, in these days, dare to enforce, in the case of an Englishman, the old law, a choice thrice offered between circumcision and death.
70 words made from the letters SHEIRFF
3 letter words made from SHEIRFF:eff, ehf, esr, fes, fir, fri, fsh, hie, ies, ire, irs, ref, res, shf, sif, sir.
4 letter words made from SHEIRFF:efif, efsf, eris, fehr, fief, fife, fire, firs, fise, fish, frei, frie, heir, hire, resh, rfef, ries, rife, riff, rise, seff, sehr, serf, sieh, sihf, sire.
5 letter words made from SHEIRFF:fiefs, fifes, fires, fiser, freis, fresh, fresi, fries, frise, frish, heirs, heris, hersi, hiers, hiser, iffhs, reiff, reifs, rhies, rieff, riesh, riffe, riffs, serif, sfeir, shier, shire, sieff.