What is the correct spelling for SHEIRKS?
This word (Sheirks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHEIRKS
- sheik Abbio, the old sheik of Lobore appeared.
- sheikh You are Sheikh Abdullah?
- shirk It does not and cannot always happen, in a world like this, that vice is assisted to shirk , and virtue aideth to do, its duty; but any man as marvellously afflicted as Mr. Grubb is likely to receive not only spiritual consolation, but miraculous aid of some sort.
- shucks If they didn't fall for each other now-Shucks!
- Sharks This would not be without a parallel, however, for it is generally known that box-fishes, when swallowed by sharks, bite their way out!
- checks "Nature will shrink," replied she; "but the Christian's hope checks her ere she falls.
- shirks In other words, society shirks its duty by laying the whole cost on the victim, whereas the injury comes from what may be called the legitimate risks of the trade.
- shirts So of the French lords leaping over the walls in their shirts "Alenc.
- shocks Still, it is perhaps wise to do all we can, on the theory that these sudden shocks may start up the machinery of memory.
- Shires Of these were the landpoor peer, with his sense of responsibility cultivated by daily life and duty in his county, on the one hand; the professional man of all professions, the little merchant, the sailor, the clerk and artisan, the digger and delver, on the other; and, in between, those people in the shires who had not yet come to be material and gross, who had old-fashioned ideas of the duty of the citizen and the Christian.
- shrieks A friend of mine, an officer and usually a truthful man, who had been imprisoned in a different part of this building, swore to me that Thursday was torture day, and every Thursday he used to hear the shrieks of the victims.
- shirkers Sometimes more persons are employed in government offices than there is any need for, or some of those employed are shirkers , or otherwise inefficient.
- chicks The former contained four incubated eggs, exact miniatures of many eggs I have of L. erythronotus, the latter two small chicks .
- cheeks "A pink spot burned in Hal's cheeks ; she felt the question a little beside the mark, and did not want to answer it.
110 words made from the letters SHEIRKS
4 letter words made from SHEIRKS:eisk, eksi, eris, eski, heir, herk, hess, hike, hire, hiss, iker, irek, irks, kesh, kher, khis, kiss, kreh, reik, reki, resh, riek, ries, rihk, rike, rise, risk, sehr, seik, seki, sesh, shek, shik, sieh, siek, sihk, sikh, siks, sire, sise, skei, sker, skis, ssri.
5 letter words made from SHEIRKS:eriks, heirs, heiss, herik, heris, hersi, hiers, hiker, hikes, hiser, isser, keirs, keris, kersh, keshi, kesri, kheir, kiers, kiess, kirsh, kiser, kreis, kresh, kress, kries, krise, krish, reiks, reiss, rekhi, rhies, riesh, riess, rises, serks, sersi, sheik, sheki, shiek, shier, shies, shire, shirk, shirs, shrik, shris, siers, sikes, sirek, sires, skers, skier.
3 letter words made from SHEIRKS:esr, hie, ies, ike, ire, irk, irs, khi, ksh, res, sir, sis, ski, sse.