What is the correct spelling for SHEITHS?
This word (Sheiths) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHEITHS
- sheath He had no fat, like Shargeloes, to protect him, and no sheath of hair like Twemlow's.
- sheathe We were weary of the fierce struggle, and we impatiently awaited the time when the Commandant-General and the Government should order us to sheathe the sword.
- Shots It's a long shot, but long shots sometimes come off.
- Ships But this island is far out of the usual track of ships.
- sheds Ever sheds light that horse's mane.
- shirts I declare that's very true-I wonder I did not think of that sooner-to be sure, none us wear shirts since my poor brother died.
- sheaths Love must have invented these little sheaths, but it must first have listened to the voice of prudence, and I do not like to see love and prudence allied."
- shuts "Why, I sees it all afore me every time I shuts my eyes.
- sheets "Get clean sheets, and make this bed up immediately," she said.
- hearths The hearths in the province of York were not a sixth of the hearths of England.
- seethes But labor was such a huge mass, and when a huge mass seethes it is impressive.
- heaths In a more westerly direction Chaucer might have seen a corner of the moor which gave its name to one of the London gates, and which too often became a dreary swamp for lack of drainage; and, above and beyond, the heaths of Highgate and Hampstead.
- SHINS Every time they struck him his body would move and the movement cause the shins to rub on the sharp edges of the stool.