What is the correct spelling for SHEKING?
This word (Sheking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHEKING
- choking Then it's back to postin' up, wheels pokin' out Smoke about enough to have you gaspin' and chokin' out – You Know the Deal by Lloyd Banks
- shaken She was not hurt, but had been dreadfully shaken in body and mind.
- shaking "Thank you, doctor," replied Alleyne shaking his head; "but I have no time."
- shearing When the season of sheep washing and shearing came, they went over to the farmer's, and witnessed these amusing operations with great delight.
- shedding Who is leading these warriors who there beneath the reddened sky are shedding their own and others' blood?
- shirking There was to be no shirking, for the Duke's intention was to be with his men to see that the work was done.