What is the correct spelling for SHELING?
This word (Sheling) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHELING
- chilling Sigh distorted by this chilling You may take me down But is your spirit willing? – Limit of Shunt by beanbag
- healing Give me healing, so I can stop this feeling – Cure For Love by Bonnie Raitt
- selling If you do, you'll be selling Mr. Carter most of your farm.
- shearing There are few things, says Hogg, more amusing than a sheep-shearing.
- shedding When he said they must be going, Gorgo kissed the little singer; indeed, as soon as she saw how deeply she was grieved, shedding bitter but silent tears, she had hastened to take her in her arms and comfort her like a sister.
- shilling "Now, look here," said Barclay in a low voice, in obedience to his wife's request, but speaking quickly, "I've been bitten pretty heavily by the fellows in the regiment that has just gone, so if it's any new plan of yours that means money, you may stop it, for not a shilling do you get from me.