What is the correct spelling for SHERADES?
This word (Sherades) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHERADES
- charades GEOGRAPHICAL REBUSES, PUZZLES, SYNCOPATIONS, GEOGRAPH'L QUESTIONS, PROVERBIAL ANAGRAMS, ENIGMAS, CHARADES AND NUMERICAL PUZZLES,
- shades In vain I sought relief by change of place-hurrying from east to west, and from west to east-now in climes of the south, now in those of the north; sometimes I rushed into daylight, sometimes into the shades of night.
- Shires Anyone who will hunt Grendel through the shires, first on the 6-in.
- shrouds A figure started up from the lee of the deckhouse, and springing into the main shrouds, grasped it and made it fast.
- shrewdest Throughout her life, she never changed the story in any way; nor could the shrewdest cross-examining lead her to contradict herself about any of its most minute details.