What is the correct spelling for SHETOOK?
This word (Shetook) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHETOOK
- sheik The daughter of the aged sheik whose men accompanied the trains of goods, a pleasant, middle-aged woman, recognised the Biamite, who when a boy had recovered under her mother's nursing, and promised Bias to honour his blind master as a valued guest of the tribe.
- sherlock Like the life of the bee, or the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, or the Life of Dickens."
- shock Did you ever hear of a ground-shock starting inside out?
- shook At this I shook the boy, and said to him, "Do you see anything?"
- shoot Would he have been able even to shoot himself with it?
- stock Don't want the old Westcott stock to die out.
- stork The bird on the shield is much larger, and is more like a stork or heron.
- Betook But when she went outside-when the strain was taken off-it may have been otherwise; at all events, when, with bowed and averted head, she crossed the sitting-room and betook herself to the empty chamber above, no one dreamed of following her-until Francie, some little time thereafter, went quietly up-stairs and tapped at the door and entered.
- Took 2016. In goods that you took away at the time?
- retook After having consented to leave to his younger brother Charibert the kingdom of Aquitania, he retook it by force in 631, at the death of Charibert, seizing at the same time his treasures, and causing or permitting to be murdered his young nephew Chilperic, rightful heir of his father.