What is the correct spelling for SHFIT?
This word (Shfit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHFIT
- chit And then it would be so pleasant to punish that little chit who had spurned her gift and had dared to call her mean!
- fit I was told exactly what my voice was like, and fit for.
- shaft Or, if there's any sense in it, it means that Jeff's ship has broken her shaft and put back."
- shi'ite Isma'il ibn Bulbul had Shi'ite sympathies, and was a determined enemy in al-Muwaffaq's son, the future Caliph al-Mutadid (r.
- shift He made shift to undress himself, while he heard them talking in French with lowered voices in the next room.
- shifty I noticed his eyes particularly-they were rather shifty -and he was very, very persistent in getting to the dining room.
- shifts The reason of it was, that through the perceptible various arts and shifts on her level, an opposing spirit had plainer view of his aim, to judge it.