What is the correct spelling for SHIDING?
This word (Shiding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHIDING
- chiding "You are a very ungenerous, suspicious, naughty old woman," said Lucy, chiding her.
- chitin This thickened cuticle is composed of chitin , and is not cellular, but is dead material formed out of the living underlying corneagen cells.
- hiding Now, look here, old fellow, if you don't come to me, I'll give you a good hiding ." There's no point in hiding The hate that you confide in The pain that you call your own There's no point in shying – Bully Boy by shed seven
- riding Look at her riding ! When you're rippin' and you're ridin' And you're coming on strong You start slippin' and slidin' And it all goes wrong because – The Bug by Mary Chapin Carpenter
- shading By losing the outline of the third figure on the right and getting a double line out of the single figure on the left by means of the outline of the mass of hair, and also by shading this single figure more strongly, he has contrived to keep a perfect balance.
- shedding Here Mrs Durbeyfield began shedding tears on her own account as a mother to be pitied.
- sheeting The ring is entirely lined with stout macintosh sheeting , and into this, from two large conduits.
- shielding Without raising her eyes, she shrank from him in the direction of Richard Ordway, as if shielding herself behind the iron fortitude of the man whom she so bitterly disliked.
- shifting Finally we approached the shifting capital of the Prince.
- shilling "Very well; as you please," she said; and Tom proceeded to hand over to her all his ready money, except a shilling or two.
- shining I see the tears shining on my hand.
- shipping To the master of the one which was of the west country went I, and told him that I had been two years in Spain to learn the language, and that I was now desirous to go home and see my friends, for that I lacked maintenance, and so having agreed with him for my passage I took my shipping .
- shirking 235. It is rather surprising that there should be so much shirking of chapel, when the very moderate amount of attendance required is considered.
- Aiding To think of asking the amount or even the date would be taken personally; and thus we went on mutually aiding and assisting each other,-the colonel drawing on me, I on the major, the senior captain on the surgeon, and so on, a regular cross-fire of 'promises to pay,' all stamped and regular.
- Biding In "Riders to the Sea," where the characters are compelled by bitter poverty to face the relentless forces of storm and sea, and in "The Biding to Lithend," we expect a tragic end almost from the first lines of the play.
- shadings Upon the still surface of the river, all the myriad tints and shadings were reflected with an incredible faithfulness, and the shining tops of the giant mushrooms by the river brim glowed faintly pink.
59 words made from the letters SHIDING
5 letter words made from SHIDING:dhing, dighi, dings, dinis, ghini, ghisi, gisin, hiing, hindi, hinds, hings, hsing, iding, ignis, inish, ishin, ising, nidhi, nighs, nishi, shing, sidhi, sidin, sindh, sinig.
3 letter words made from SHIDING:dig, din, dis, gin, hin, hnd, igd, inh, nig, sin.
4 letter words made from SHIDING:digs, dihg, ding, dish, gihn, gish, gisi, higi, hind, hing, hisn, iing, ingi, ings, inhg, insh, nidi, nigh, nisi, shin, sidi, sigh, sign, sing.