What is the correct spelling for SHIEKS?
This word (Shieks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHIEKS
- shakers No comparison can be made between that population and the Shakers , Rappites, or Zoarites, who are each of one religious faith, and, save the Shakers , of one nation.
- sheik They prevailed on their countrymen to form a regiment on the model of "master's," Old muskets were purchased, and Sheik Jumma had the glory to see during his reign the 1st, or Jumma's Own, rise to existence.
- sheikh A sheikh of the Arabs came forth, who communicated with them through Abdallah.
- shirk I must not seem to trifle with the department or shirk my duty."
- shoes I have given food and shoes to thousands of children.
- shucks "And seein' you're his son the risk don't amount to pea-shucks," nodded the perspiring hotel proprietor.
- Sharks If it had not been for the dread of the sharks, I should have jumped overboard and tried to swim to the frigate.
- checks "Oh, I don't know," answered Marian, "we may have to give a few checks for expenses and things, the next entertainment we get up, and then I'll have an opportunity."
- shirks Ah, said the young man, how often one gets to the verge of a confession and then shirks it!
- chokes The air chokes me, Marietta; I must return to Berlin; he is there whom I love, whom I will love eternally!
- shocks Believing, he had shocks of unbelief.
- shakes I'll feed the horses and be with you in three shakes .
- Shires Former princes, even in the most perilous wars, had raised shipmoney only along the coasts: it was now exacted from the inland shires.
- hikes He can well accompany them on hikes , can take them to a theatre, a ball game, or for a ride.
- shrieks The sound of the shrieks and cries rising from her deck told us of its fearful effects.
- shines It doesn't seem, somehow, as though anybody could drown when the sun shines ."
- SHES The shes of Italy.
- shirkers The conventual system was to him a survival of medievalism, a relic of the dark ages; the last refuge of the shirkers of the world.
- chicks To convince him that this is no child's play-that the care of young ducks and chicks means early hours and late.
- cheeks Instead of that she appeared late, with cheeks rather pale, and signs of trouble under her fair eyes. For consider the cheeks Of those 'well-booted Greeks,' – Black Mousquetaire, The : A Legend of France by Richard Harris Barham
- she's She's not that kind of a woman.
39 words made from the letters SHIEKS
4 letter words made from SHIEKS:eisk, eksi, eski, hess, hike, hiss, kesh, khis, kiss, seik, seki, sesh, shek, shik, sieh, siek, sihk, sikh, siks, sise, skei, skis.
5 letter words made from SHIEKS:heiss, hikes, keshi, kiess, sheik, sheki, shiek, shies, sikes.
3 letter words made from SHIEKS:hie, ies, ike, khi, ksh, sis, ski, sse.