What is the correct spelling for SHIFING?
This word (Shifing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHIFING
- chafing They do so with spirits impatiently chafing, and hearts sorely agonised.
- chiding The rose, decked with pearly dew, like blushes on the cheek of a chiding mistress.
- shaking This is it I'm shaking My bodies aching – Lose It by atreyu
- sharing Her reward came in the knowledge that after all his love was hers-that he was sharing her sacrifice.
- shaving The young brave understood the Huron language, for he gave a frightful yell and cast his tomahawk again, this time shaving a lock of hair from Isaac's head.
- shifting "I'll take Sassoon," assented de Spain, good-natured again and shifting still another step to the left.
- shilling I do not invite you to share poverty with me, for I have already an ample income to support a wife, and as I need not ask my father for a single shilling, I do not think he will have any just reason to oppose my wishes."
- shining "The sun is shining-the sun is shining.
- shipping The damage to shipping has been fearful.
- shirking If there was any shirking to be done they had always done it together.
- Chaffing The chaffing had ceased.
- Chiming And so we sat and talked, until the clocks throughout the house were chiming eleven, and then Miss Summers declared we must retire.