What is the correct spelling for SHIG?
This word (Shig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHIG
- saw She glanced at him, saw his confusion, forgave and understood him.
- say "I dare say she has done a faint.
- see So I to my office and left my wife and people to see her out of town, and I at the office all the morning.
- shiv Elections: People's Assembly-last held 22, 24, 26 November 1989 (next to be held by November 1994, subject to postponement); results-percent of vote by party NA; seats-(544 total), 525 elected-Congress (I) Party 193, Janata Dal Party 141, Bharatiya Janata Party 86, Communist Party of India (Marxist) 32, independents 18, Communist Party of India 12, AIADMK 11, Akali Dal 6, Shiv Sena 4, RSP 4, Forward Bloc 3, BSP 3, Telugu Desam 2, Congress (S) Party 1, others 9
- show Pope-not without reason esteemed for verbal correctness and precision-far exceeds all in his lavish use of this privilege, as one or two quotations will amply suffice to show .
- six And she remembered the sunny day in Paris, and the other hotel drawing-room where, empty and aimless, she had sat, only six months ago.
- such And there was such an evil look of mingled rage and fear on his face as the human countenance is seldom deformed by.
- says Clodomir resolved, says Gregory of Tours, to put Sigismund to death.