What is the correct spelling for SHIGATSE?
This word (Shigatse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHIGATSE
- gates Suppose they had a partner up at the head-gates.
- shades He threw the cloak over a chair in the verandah, and led her into the drawing-room, where a small table lighted by candles with crimson shades awaited them.
- Shots It's too late for snap-shots!
- shafts Davey put the mare into her shafts .
- shifts Twice a week, wherever he might be, a square envelope came by the post addressed in a rather cramped feminine hand, the almost unmistakable writing of a woman who had seen better days and had been put to many shifts in order to keep up some sort of outward respectability.
- shirts I've tried to make my father's shirts look as fine, but they never have the same look.
- agates If it break or twist at all which it does sometimes, like the spire of Dijon, it is by its own will or fault, it never seems to have been passively crushed But, for the forces which cause this passive ruin of the tourmaline,-here is a stone which will show you multitudes of them in operation at once It is known as "biecciated agate," beautiful, as you see, and highly valued as a pebble yet, so far as I can read or hear no one has ever looked at it with the least attention At the first glance, you see it is made of very fine red striped agates , which have been broken into small pieces, and fastened together again by paste also of agate There would be nothing wonderful in this, if this were all.
- shakes There is a tearing wind blowing at the back-the whole house shakes .
- chats The revision at an end, Diderot chats with him about a plan he has in his head, and begs Rousseau to help him in contriving some incident which he cannot yet arrange to his taste.
- shuts But it would have been impossible to trace its course, even had we been nearer to the shore, above a few miles, on account of its numerous windings, the first of which, overshadowed as it is with wood, shuts it out from further observation.
- skates In case of smooth rocks, however, your hobnails are positively dangerous, as they slide from under you with all the vicious force and suddenness of unaccustomed skates .
- chits She found that young chits of no real social standing, but with a pleasing exterior, could get into a Red Cross uniform costing about two-eighty-five and sell objects of luxury at a bazaar twice as fast as a mature woman of sterling character in the same simple garb.
236 words made from the letters SHIGATSE
5 letter words made from SHIGATSE:aegis, aesth, aesti, ashis, ashti, asset, athis, atieh, atish, easts, eight, eigth, eisha, essai, essig, estai, estas, gaeth, gaite, gaith, gashi, gasse, gasts, gates, gaths, gatis, geass, geats, geiss, geits, gests, ghate, ghati, ghats, gheit, ghest, gisha, gites, haets, hagit, haise, hasse, hassi, haste, hasti, heass, heats, heiss, heist, heita, hesat, hessa, hests, hissa, hists, ieast, ishta, issah, isthe, sages, saget, sahti, saist, saite, sateh, sates, sathe, sathi, satie, seats, sehat, seita, seith, sesia, setai, setha, sethi, seths, setia, sgeis, shags, shati, sheas, sheat, shets, shias, shies, shige, shisa, shita, shite, shits, siega, sieth, sigeh, sighs, sight, sista, siste, sitae, sites, sitha, staes, stage, stags, staig, stais, stash, stasi, steai, steig, stieg, tages, taghi, taigs, taihe, tasse, tassi, thage, thagi, theia, theis, thies, thigs, thiss, tiegs, tiges, tsagi, tsahi.
3 letter words made from SHIGATSE:age, ash, ass, ate, eat, est, eta, gas, gat, get, hag, hat, het, hie, ies, iga, ige, sag, sat, sea, set, sha, sis, sit, sse, sth, tag, tai, tea, teg, tia, tie, tsh, tss.
4 letter words made from SHIGATSE:ages, ashe, athi, eash, east, eats, egis, eiht, etah, gait, gash, gate, gath, gati, geht, geta, gets, ghat, ghia, gihe, gish, gist, haeg, haei, hate, hats, heat, hess, hiss, hits, ieah, iteh, ithe, sage, sags, sahi, sash, sate, seas, seat, segi, seha, seht, sesh, seta, seth, sets, shag, shia, shit, siah, sieg, sieh, sigh, siha, sise, sita, site, stag, stih, taei, tagh, tags, taig, tegh, thai, thea, thge, thie, thse, ties, tihg, tihs.