What is the correct spelling for SHINGIN?
This word (Shingin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHINGIN
- chignon It was but the other day that we saw an old woman with grey hair wearing a little hat placed coquettishly upon her head, with a large chignon of grey hair filling up the back!
- shine She drank her cup of tea and talked to Mrs. Horton and Mrs. Carter with pleasure that seemed to shine out from her face.
- shingle Over the shingle they stream and down on to the hard wet sand.
- shunning 37. That, as a mother succours those Which of her body be, So she far more, all such as close In with her Lord; and she 38. Her grace, her everlasting doors Will open wide unto Them all, with welcome, welcome, poor, Rich, bond, free, high and low, 39. Unto the kingdom which our Lord Appointed hath for all That hath his name and word ador'd; Because he did them call 40. Unto that work, which also they Sincerely did fulfil, Not shunning always to obey His gracious holy will.
- Singeing To lie down and gasp and sicken my heart for the singeing of a few feathers!