What is the correct spelling for SHINKS?
This word (Shinks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHINKS
- shank But once in the embrace of the big city, I realized that it was but the shank of the evening and that the hurried life of the town, maker of successes and destroyer of many hopes, was throbbing fast.
- Shiners Keep good faith with me, and you shall have your revenge, and the shiners I promise, besides my lord's interest for a better master: but, sharp!
- shrinks All these substances, of course, in milk are dissolved in a large amount of water, so that when milk is evaporated, or dried, it shrinks down to barely one-sixth of its former bulk.
- shirks Let him who shirks his country's call, To freedom and to fame, Both live and die a cowardly hound, Despised wherever may be found A man of German name.
- shuns Victor in battles by land and sea, statesman and leader and sage, he looks it all in that wonderful effigy, which shuns no effect of his more than ninety years, but confesses his great age as a part of his greatness with a pathetic reality.
- thinks One must put away all his usual thoughts, when he thinks of kabouters.
- Chinooks We made known to these gentlemen the report we had heard on the 8th from the natives, and they informed us that it had been in fact well founded; that on the 7th, desirous of reaching the ship agreeably to their promise, they had quitted Chinook point, in spite of the remonstrances of the chief, Comcomly, who sought to detain them by pointing out the danger to which they would expose themselves in crossing the bay in such a heavy sea as it was; that they had scarcely made more than a mile and a half before a huge wave broke over their boat and capsized it; that the Indians, aware of the danger to which they were exposed, had followed them, and that, but for their assistance, Mr. M'Dougal, who could not swim, would inevitably have been drowned; that, after the Chinooks had kindled a large fire and dried their clothes, they had been conducted by them back to their village, where the principal chief had received them with all imaginable hospitality, regaling them with every delicacy his wigwam afforded; that, in fine, if they had got back safe and sound to the vessel, it was to the timely succor and humane cares of the Indians whom we saw before us that they owed it.
- chunks Each one does the work of three, and these men sit up late nights, and choke down chunks of meat without mastication, and scold their wives through irritability, and maul innocent authors, and run the physical machinery with a liver miserably given out.
- sinks Paracelsus never sees him again, and will speak of him on a subsequent occasion as a madman; but he evidently accepts him as a messenger of the truth; and the message sinks into his soul.
- shines He sits down outside the shed on a broken and rusty iron wheel, choosing a spot where the sun shines and the building keeps off the wind.
- shanks The Rocks, Wyandottes and Reds have bright yellow skin, shanks and beak which are desired in market poultry.
- chinks And I had a good heed to make the chinks of the wall very close in the bottom, so that no small creeping thing should come through unto us whilst that we slept.
- inks The first printing inks are still bright, clean, and beautiful after four hundred years; but who will give any such warrant to even the best inks of the present day?
- CHINS Gerald watched sharply, saying to himself: "If they accept, we shall at least see their chins."
- SHINS "I beg your pardon," said the investigator in a rueful tone; then he began to rub his shins.
- sheiks On the islands the Asiatics were independent, but on the main lands south of Kilwa the sheiks ruled only their own people, under the overlordship of the Bantus, to whom they were compelled to pay large tribute each year.
35 words made from the letters SHINKS
3 letter words made from SHINKS:hin, inh, ink, khi, kin, ksh, sin, sis, ski.
5 letter words made from SHINKS:hinks, knish, kniss, shkin, sinhs, sinks, skins.
4 letter words made from SHINKS:hisn, hiss, inks, insh, khin, khis, kihn, kinh, kiss, nihk, shik, shin, sihk, sikh, siks, sink, sins, skin, skis.