What is the correct spelling for SHINOBI?
This word (Shinobi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHINOBI
- chin Maud rested her chin on her hand, and stared out into the velvet darkness. Sat each with a napkin under his chin; But Roger the Monk got excessively drunk, So they put him to bed, and they tuck'd him in! The lay-brothers gazed on each other, amazed; – A Lay of St. Nicholas by Richard Harris Barham
- china Her foot was on the step, and her hand next to Mr. Conway's heart, when she remembered that her favourite china monster and her French dog were left behind. If he said he swam to China Try to give you South Carolina – Reefer Man by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- chine She has shown that she already understands the value of such things; for not only has she a small one of her own to La-Chine, about seven miles up the river, but she has also, I understand, finished about thirty miles towards the Atlantic in the direction of Portland.
- chino Rennie appeared content to let Chino ask the questions, but he continued to watch Drew and the book.
- chinook Under the soft warm breath of a chinook the snow disappeared like magic, melting into the soil, preparing it for the onslaught of the plow.
- chinos Upon Wednesday, which was the fourteenth of September, the wind came faire, wherewith they hoised vp their sailes and went to sea; at their departure there was at the waters side the Insuanto and the iustice of Chincheo to see them saile, the which Insuanto had conceiued so great loue and friendship of the Castillas, that when he sawe them depart he shedde great aboundance of teares, as was affirmed by diuers Chinos that saw it; to which the Spaniards gaue credit vnto, for that they knew him to be a maruellous louing person, and humaine, of a good condition, and of a gallant personage, and did exceede all other that they had seene in all the time of their being in that prouince.
- knob My arm in a cast, my heart like a corncob Do not disturb sign hangin' on the door knob – The Suffering Machine by buck 65
- shin Well we push it off and pull Him in We fist His lips and we kick His shin – Making Me by Downhere
- shine And as the white stars shine On the dark Norway pine, – Skeleton in Armor, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- shining "Well played," muttered Marguerite, with shining eyes.
- shinny "Shinny on your own side," is a good motto with any game, and more than one can testify of sudden and unexpected trouble brought on themselves by meddlesomeness.
- shinto A heritage whose sole purpose is, like Shinto itself, the peace and ordering of the world.
- shiny Mother's eyes were so shiny and tender behind the glasses, and her smooth brown hair was so soft!
- shun She had made up her mind not to shun her.
- snob I am a snob about my husband."
- Chiba Sumitomo Chiba Chemical Co.
83 words made from the letters SHINOBI
4 letter words made from SHINOBI:bhoi, bihi, bihn, bini, bino, bins, bnhi, bohn, boii, boin, bons, bosh, hbii, hino, hioi, hisn, ibis, ibni, ibon, iino, insh, nisi, nobi, nosh, obin, sbih, sbno, shin, shio, sion, snob, snoh, sobh.
3 letter words made from SHINOBI:bin, bns, bos, bsh, hin, hob, inh, ion, iso, nib, nob, obi, sib, sin, sob, soh, son.
5 letter words made from SHINOBI:bishi, bisho, bisio, bison, bohni, boisi, bonis, bonsh, boshi, bosin, hiois, hobin, hosni, ibish, ibson, inish, isbin, ishin, nishi, noshi, oishi, oshin, shibi, shino, shion, shobi, shoin, shoni, sibon, sihon, sioni, sobhi, sohni.