What is the correct spelling for SHIPD?
This word (Shipd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHIPD
- chip "The Players' Club should have that chair," said he to Bouton, "and if you'll give better terms I'll get a number of the members to chip in together and buy it."
- chipped But if Ulster stood out, there would be no "substantial agreement," and the terms which Nationalists and Southern Unionists might combine to propose would be treated as a bargaining offer, certain to be chipped down by Government towards conformity with the Ulster demand.
- shad Macnooder, with a well-executed double shuffle, the Tennessee Shad , with a stiff-jointed lope of his bony body, advanced and shook hands.
- shape "Well," Helen went on, "how do you feel inside, and how much do these feelings shape your life?"
- shaped They dug this bottle shaped , as the old fur traders did, lined it with boughs and grass and hides, filled it in and put back the cap sod-all the dirt had been piled on skins, so as not to show.
- shard Tetrax Shard is a Petrosapien (Diamondheads species) mercenary, and the first alien species of the Omnitrix that Ben had met.
- shed I'm going down to the engine shed Put a gun up to my head – Scarred And Scared by Rod Stewart
- ship It was a ship -a steamer.
- shirt Let's see if Mr. Master has a night-shirt in his suitcase.
- shod He remembered the words of the oracle that bade him beware of a half-shod man, and straightway he gave orders to his guards to lay hands upon the youth.
- shop In the present instance shop was suffragism.
- Chirped "Set the day," chirped Little O'Grady, "and we'll be ready for you."
- she'd She'd been successful enough.