What is the correct spelling for SHIR?
This word (Shir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHIR
- shim Honor is now restored, and to these people the conviction of their native and essential shim -sim, pardon me, simplishity.
- shin The lieutenant from the local precinct limped up, rubbing a well-kicked shin and trying to disentangle pieces of floor lamp from his hair.
- ship What ship is that?"
- shire "Not since the Whigs bought the '-shire Mercury.
- shirk He was ashamed of them and he was ashamed of himself; and he worked for money in the only way he could, and never tried to shirk his responsibilities.
- shirr It is too nestle by the pin grove shirr , all agree to the counting ate ate pall.
- shirt Then he noticed that a buggy was approaching from the opposite direction, and when he reached the homestead a man in white shirt and store clothes had just pulled up his horse.
- shiv For the moment, by virtue of some strange prank of Shiv , the jungle-gods were giving their own strength to this little brown son of theirs beside the ford.
- sir "Yes, Sir ," he replied.
- stir Don't stir now, nor make the least sound.
- whir Then whir , flap, came the noise again, and again the human note was heard, and was followed by a groan.
- shier Dr. Shier is convinced that, in thorough drained land, where the roots could penetrate the soil, and where its permeability would permit of their indefinite expansion, a return of 25 tons an acre might uniformly be calculated upon.