What is the correct spelling for SHIREFF?
This word (Shireff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHIREFF
- chief When you went to Khinjan, what was your chief object?" But the only one's you're cheatin' are just you and the Chief It ain't just a belief He'll be back like a thief – Behind Closed Doors by pillar
- hereof I am very glad to find your Royal Highness so sensible hereof, and shall humbly and earnestly leave it to your thoughts.
- share He had a gun by the time he was ten and he killed his share of rabbits, prairie dogs and rattlesnakes. We made a home that we could always share Just to know that someone would be there – The Two Of Us by Barry Manilow
- shared They all shared, from Beals down."
- sharer Ought I to make him a sharer of my suspicion, which had been aroused by nothing but a chance encounter?
- sheaf That proved to be the cap-sheaf, for Bruno could stand no more.
- shelf In Charley's day this gate had been often used, for it gave upon four steep wooden steps leading to a narrow shelf of rock below.
- sheriff One man I would like to see is that sheriff, Druel, who let Sassoon get out.
- shiraz In Persia the fortifications were of mud, even those of Kasvin, Teheran, Ispahan, and Shiraz; those of Simbamwenni are of stone, pierced with two rows of loopholes for musketry.
- shire Until it turned the corner by the Shire Gardens, Laura let her handkerchief fly from the window.
- shiver The tree began to shiver and then to shake.
- shivery The day was bitterly cold; and the boy's shivery look showed how greatly he suffered.
- shore There, ahead of me, not on the shore, but on the sea, was Barbara.
- shred Her grace of ease was perfect, but it was all grace of ease, not a single shred of it grace of uncertainty or of difficulty-which meant, when you came to see, that, for its happy working, not a grain of provision was left by it to mere manners.
- shrew At last, embittered by her responsibilities and disappointments, she had lost faith in human kind and had become a shrew.
- shrewd A shrewd fellow, Roden."
- shriek The landlady came on the scene and began to shriek, and Santis asked me to give him a few words apart.
- shrift Lindsay gave them short shrift.
- shrive I'll drop in this evening and you can shrive me before I go to bed.
- shares Will you go shares?
- Sharif Presently there entered behind him Sharif Bey, whose appearance was the signal for a fresh demonstration.
- revisers To this the Lords object; wherever it is concerned, they are not impartial revisers, but biassed revisers.