What is the correct spelling for SHIRNK?
This word (Shirnk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHIRNK
- chunk You was quite a chunk of a girl then.
- shank In shape it is like a small spade, about two and a half inches wide, with a square shank.
- shark Mitch turned his back toward the whipping spray and stared aft along the phosphorescent, moon-swept wake of his mechanical shark.
- shin "Yes," agreed Shin Shira.
- shine The sun began to shine outside.
- shinny The goals are selected, and the sides chosen as in shinny, but in this game the captains toss up for first strike.
- shiny There is something brand-new, stiff, shiny, about him.
- shirk Carlton watched him by a prolonged effort of the will; he would shirk no part of his punishment; and no part to come could hurt much more than this.
- shriek May, though now more alarmed than ever, recovered her voice, and made use of it by uttering a loud shriek.
- shrink Why do you shrink away, little wife?
- shrunk Clara shrunk from him, as she answered, "I can dance no more; and I beg the Conde San Vincente will not deceive himself by supposing that any claims he can urge will afford me otherwise than pain."
- sink There is plenty to do for your country, plenty that you can do better than any other man, and you must not sink.
- think "Why, think of it.
- Shrank "It seems such a little while since I first saw the prairie, and I shrank from it then," she said.
- SHINS Again Bryce was moved to protest, but Buck Ogilvy reached around the half-opened door and kicked him in the shins.