What is the correct spelling for SHKIN?
This word (Shkin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHKIN
- akin They say pity is akin to love.
- chain First there's all this island that we're on, down to the place with the grass and the iron chain around it.
- chin Besides, his chin was too small.
- choking Again his voice was choking, but he recovered.
- kin Ses I, "Kernel, I'm much obleeged to you for your good opinion, an I kin assure you that every word of it is true.
- pushkin He assured everyone, for instance, that he liked Kukolnik better than Pushkin because there was a great deal of "protoplasm" about him.
- shaken At that moment they might have come together with a reality, an honesty that no after-events could have shaken.
- shaking "It's a very hard thing to do in these days, sir," said Mr. Wilks, shaking his head.
- shawn Again Sir Shawn was suddenly pale.
- sheen Sporangium small, globose; the wall dark bronze, with a silvery sheen when loosened from the spores, soon breaking into scales and falling away.
- sheik Sheik Jumma was also ordered by his Abyssinian master to treat us well, and to provide us with camels up to Wochnee.
- shin Shin Shira, having finished his story, drew his little fan from his sleeve and sat fanning himself with great composure, while he regarded my doubtless astonished face with considerable amusement.
- shine For you shine, you know.
- shiny So shell out, Shiny-boots!"
- shirking If you good people prefer preaching and shirking to buying my weapons and fighting the rascals, don't blame me.
- shocking To stop the madness, one woman must enter a shocking nightmare world, where scientists control your body - and your mind - and living makes you beg for death .
- shogun But because the supply of old books in this town, which a few years ago had been of little importance, was very limited, I had at first, in order to make purchases on a large scale, repeatedly sent Mr. Okuschi to Tokio, the seat of the former Shogun dynasty, and from that town, before the departure of the Vega from Yokohama, to Kioto, the former seat of learning in Japan.
- shrine He had been presented width three new silver hearts since she had last knelt at his shrine.
- shun For most men are cowards and shun responsibility.
- skein Vie Vernon and plain Hannah unrolled one heavy skein, threaded it through their own hoop, and lowered the two ends into the garden, where John stood at attention ready to throw them over the wall.
- skin Not just your skin.
- Shewn I desired him to be shewn in, and he made his appearance accompanied my Monsignor Cornaro, whom I feigned not to know.
- Shown You wouldn't like what you were shown No, I won't leave you alone – Leave Me Alone by Unknown Author
- Shucking Or, he might emerge from a lonely forest in Ohio or Indiana and come suddenly upon a party of neighbors at a dreary tavern, enjoying a corn shucking or a harvest home.