What is the correct spelling for SHKING?
This word (Shking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHKING
- choking 'cause there's the drowning and choking And cancer from smoking – Don't Go Into Politics by Arrogant Worms, The
- king Here have you seen a mighty king His child, I wis, to incest bring; – Pericles, Prince of Tyre: Act I, scene IV by Unknown Author
- shaking "Here, what are you shaking like that for?
- shin The under gardener, mowing, saw Tom, and threw down his scythe; caught his leg in it, and cut his shin open, whereby he kept his bed for a week; but in his hurry he never knew it, and gave chase to poor Tom.
- shine Perhaps Lord Byron remembered it when in the 'Siege of Corinth' he said of his Francesca's uplifted arm, 'You might have seen the moon shine through.
- shiny "I'm glad for your luck, Sylv," said Dennie, in a cordial tone, "But 'pears to me you uns might kinder be satisfied with polishin' and rubbin' on your own brains and makin' 'em all smooth and shiny, 'thout interferin' with Deely.
- shirking Duty was plain, and there could be no shirking.
- shocking A shocking case of the kind occurred a few years ago in the eastern province.