What is the correct spelling for SHODA?
This word (Shoda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHODA
- chad Chad sat in against a cold deck.
- chord "Now you strike the true chord , Mr. Allison.
- hod In such discussions the points which impress the more ordinary and less far-sighted members are sure to have great value; especially when we bear in mind that the object of such an assembly is not merely to elaborate a plan, but to get the great mass of people, including the brick-layers and hod -carriers, to understand it well enough to vote for it.
- shad The Tennessee Shad , meanwhile, had been busy stretching a string from his bed to the hot-air register and from a stick at the foot of his bed to a pulley at the top.
- shade They were produced in every shade and size.
- shadow It came nearer yet and paused in the shadow .
- shady Oleanders bloomed in the more damp and shady places; slender palms waved wherever the sun was hottest.
- shard This was the hardest work they had. And they were all large trees, on the other hand had they been small there would have been many more of them and they could not have sailed in and out, sometimes for hundreds of yards, without cutting any at all: and all this Shard calculated on doing if only there was time.
- shed "I hear him in the shed , rattlin' round amongst the tools.
- shoal Rose and Crown Shoal .
- Shied Old Dibs liked it all tiptop, and, more than anything, Tom's honest, willing face; but he shied a bit when we walked along to the tree in question, and looked up sixty feet into the sky, where he was to hang out on his little raft.
- Shea To use the words of Shea ,-
- Rhoda Few people, Rhoda , remember what they read as well as you do.
- she'd This was what she'd put in her time on.