What is the correct spelling for SHODOWING?
This word (Shodowing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHODOWING
- shading The crossing of lines in shading gives a more opaque look.
- shadowing At length Margaret rose, and longing to have some share in the struggle, however small, went softly, and stood behind her, shadowing her from a feeble ray of moonlight which, through a wind-rent cloud, had stolen into the room, and lay upon her upturned face.
- shedding One of them, the Earl of Huntingdon, bitterly reproached him with having deceived the Houses and drawn on them the guilt of shedding innocent blood.
- shooting "Then we'll have to do it without shooting.
- shouting Kenniston heard Captain Walls shouting.
- showdown Then why in thunder don't the British have a showdown?
- showing However, though there were a few lights showing, we saw no one.
- stowing As the chest was already full, I had a difficulty in stowing away the things the tailor had brought.
- shewing Prince Napoleon keeps very quiet, and avoids shewing himself as much as possible.