What is the correct spelling for SHOING?
This word (Shoing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHOING
- chin He was leaning on the rail with his chin on his arms and the brim of his Panama hat drawn down to conceal his eyes. Nappy head, nappy chest, nappy chin Never seen with a happy grin – Wicked by KORN
- choking "They have saved me from a choking, and if they ever want anything I can give them, I know they will not hesitate to let me know it. But I gotta keep smoking and a smoking and a smoking on I keep choking and a choking and a choking on – Tumbleweed by afroman
- echoing The echoing vault became a solid sea of throbbing noise, and as she played she increased her speed of movement, until the German sat and gaped.
- shading The engraving below shows the application of the lead lining to the same journal, the dark shading between the journal and bearing representing the lead which has been pressed into the worn and hollow surface of the journal, forming a complete bearing and distributing the weight equally upon its surface.
- shaking She leaned over, shaking him by the shoulder.
- shaping The illusion was, moreover, very naturally strengthened by the fact that circumstances seemed strangely shaping themselves to fit in with his resolve.
- sharing And on the 12th of June, we left our home, and leisurely pursued our way to the western part of the State, calling freely on those friends she had long known and loved, and sharing largely in their kind attentions.
- shaving So to my office and did some business, and then home to supper and to bed, after I had by candlelight shaved myself and cut off all my beard clear, which will make my worke a great deal the less in shaving.
- shin I don't shin up any more telegraph poles to-day.
- shine But Prince Fire-Shine was angry and demanded his hook.
- Hoeing The more frequent the hoeing while plants are young, the larger will be the crop.