What is the correct spelling for SHONE?
This word (Shone) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHONE
- rhone My way is like a Rhone island in the summer drought, stony, unattractive and difficult between the two forceful streams of the unreal and the over-real, which delight mankind-honour to the conjurors!
- same I wish my apartments to be very near those of the Empress, and on the same floor.
- season This fruit does well in parts of our coastal tableland country, though its habit of blossoming too early in the season renders it very liable to injury from late frosts.
- seem You seem to have tried to make it appear as bad for yourself as you can.
- seen A moment later he saw me, and, to my amazement, he started back a step, as though he had seen something wonderful.
- some My father had been dead fourteen years, having divided his wealth among my brothers, who were removed to some other provinces.