What is the correct spelling for SHOO'ED?
This word (Shoo'ed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHOO'ED
- hood For the little one, the hood is enlarged and extended down the back, as the pocket for its future abode.
- shad Or you may cook the shad whole.
- shade It will be pleasanter here in the shade .
- shed He greeted Amalia with a quiet word as the big man led her in, and went out to the horses, relieved them of their burdens, and led them away to the shed by the spring.
- shocked I will speak to Richard to-morrow, Athena-but if he is shocked , if he is hurt by what I shall say to him-and I fear he will be both-you must not expect me ever to come back to Rede Place.
- shod Many of the people were seen to be shod in heavy leather boots or shoes, similar in form to the fishing-boats, being curiously pointed and turned up at the toes.
- shoddy The place looked rather shoddy but it had three pine booths and nine revolving stools.
- shoe He sat with the shoe in his hand.
- shoo I'll just take the liberty of going after that bottle myself, before some skulking Shoo -shonnie gets hold of it.
- shoot It had been arranged that the next day, the twenty-sixth of October, Wantele was to take Lingard to a big shoot .
- shooter After some time another shooter arrived behind two white oxen, taking both sides of the road in a sort of big governess cart.
- shot He stopped near the door and Jamie instinctively and in fear shot past him.
- shouted "Wouldn't it be fine," I shouted into Jamie's ear, "if Billy O'Hare or Withero could just drop in now?"
- shred If you had had one shred of principle or gratitude in your deceitful composition, you would have come to me at once with the first story against the club which Dulc told you.
- Hoed Then there is the pleasure in seeing and helping things grow, in the frolic of the lambs in the spring, of the colts at play, and in the young plants sprouting and growing in the summer showers and sunshine; especially if you have pulled the weeds and hoed about them yourself.
- Shied I approached the one allotted to me, but as I neared it, it snorted and shied.
- Shoaled At midnight, the water shoaled to twenty fathoms, when I dropped the anchor until daylight.
- Shopped There was a waiting-room adjoining the archway for the accommodation of the county people who put up their carriages at the Quorn Arms while they shopped in the town.
- Shored The side-walls were broken in their surface by little odd red-tiled roofs covering projecting casements, and the house was shored up and supported by huge wooden beams.
- Shoved Lenny Poe shoved open the door of Colonel Spaulding's outer office with a violence that startled Sergeant Nugget.
- showed Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from the Father; for which of those works do ye stone Me?
- shorted However, the ignition was invariably shorted across.
- shooed The fruit had already begun to dry up, and Si'Wren could see the shrunken, wrinkled, flattened side on which it had lain in the dirt, and the flies that scattered when Sorpiala shooed them away with a distracted frown.
- she'd She said she'd have you come and stay with her till Spring."