What is the correct spelling for SHOOKEN?
This word (Shooken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHOOKEN
- chicken Chicken Little sighed, then suddenly brightened. Not talkin' 'bout chicken But if she's finger lickin' – Pass the 40 by black sheep
- choke Woke up, didn't choke up Saw my AK, it was broke up – You Mean I'm Not? by KORN
- choker He wore broadcloth every day, and a choker , and chewed tobacco, and never permitted his work to interfere with the even tenor of his conversation.
- choking They placed Sylvia on the broad, old-fashioned sofa, and gave her water to drink, and tried to still her sobbing and choking .
- chosen Did she think he did not suspect her of knowing more about them than she had chosen to admit?
- hooking While the two women were buttoning and hooking the garment on her Dolly kept up a running fire of amusing comments, arching her beautiful bare neck as she eyed herself in the mirror on the bureau.
- oaken The little inn, "The Bended Thumb," with its irregular red-brick floor and its smoke-stained oaken rafters, had been the theatre of many a stirring drama-now it was to be pulled down.
- schooner The fact is that an ugly suspicion had crept into Harry's mind as he lay in the bottom of the motor boat listening to the two Daniels on board the schooner .
- shake Aren't you even going to shake hands?
- shaken He was quite a boy, and utterly shaken by what he had been through.
- shaker For the rotten stone use a pepper shaker so that it may be sifted on the work as needed.
- shaking "You must be Rick," he said, shaking hands.
- shaven The clear-cut, clean-shaven features riveted attention by reason of their strength and intelligence, and though the dark eyes were rather too dreamy for the face, the heavy lines of the lower jaw indicated the man of action and force of character.
- sheen One glance at the girl's tired eyes-a weariness somehow enhanced-in effect by the gold sheen of her hair-confirmed the truth of her words.
- shirker Come along, you little shirker !
- shirking Why, did you think, Hubert, 'twas the court or the hanging I was shirking ?
- shockley But in this attitude, Belle Shockley was a trial to Kate.
- shogun Within is a hall finely matted, 42 feet wide by 27 from front to back, with lofty apartments on each side, one for the Shogun and the other "for his Holiness the Abbot."
125 words made from the letters SHOOKEN
4 letter words made from SHOOKEN:ekho, enoh, eons, esko, hens, heon, hoek, hoes, hoke, hoko, hone, honk, hook, hoon, hoos, hose, kehn, keno, kesh, khen, khoo, kohn, koho, kone, kons, koon, koso, neko, neoh, noho, noke, noko, nook, nose, nosh, ohne, ohno, ohos, okeh, oken, okon, onoe, onos, oonk, oons, osek, osen, oseo, sehn, seko, seok, shek, shoe, shoo, skeo, skon, skoo, snoh, soho, sone, soon.
3 letter words made from SHOOKEN:eon, eos, hen, hoe, ken, kos, ksh, neo, one, ono, sen, soh, son.
5 letter words made from SHOOKEN:eshoo, henok, hokes, hones, honko, honks, honse, hooke, hooks, hoons, hoose, hosoe, kenos, khoon, khoso, koehn, kohen, kohne, kohno, kones, konoe, konso, koone, koons, koose, koosh, kosen, kosho, nokes, nooke, nooks, noose, nosek, noske, ohone, okehs, oneok, osone, senko, shenk, shoen, shoko, shonk, shook, skone, snoek, snoke, snook, sonke, sonko, sooke.