What is the correct spelling for SHOOKS?
This word (Shooks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SHOOKS
- hooks Of course, they get hooks and lines also but they require a great deal of bread and meal.
- shock It comes to us sometimes of itself, but more often after a shock .
- shoes Money with a title like yours is quite another pair of shoes .
- shook She turned to Mrs. March and shook hands with her and then with him.
- shucks And then there is another, and in our modern world a still larger class, who say, "Oh, shucks !
- Sharks Sharks we never thought of.
- shirks I'm sure he would never- Father feels as I do; very disappointed for our own sakes and for yours that our happy party should be disturbed, but he never shirks a disagreeable duty himself, and he expects his children to follow his example.
- chokes But this uniform chokes me.
- shows "I'm not without education, sir-as my record shows .
- shocks Both the friends expected instant destruction; minute after minute passed away, but the wall beneath which they were stood firm; till at length, the air becoming more clear, and the shocks scarcely perceptible, they had the satisfaction of wringing each other's hands as a mark of joy at their mutual preservation, and returning thanks to the great Being who had saved them.
- shakes But Stella shakes her head: "No, our wedding journey must be to Zalow, to visit papa's grave.
- shoots 195. There is a common stem which arises from the wood, and this branches successively into long, ascending, graceful shoots .
- chocks The chocks had not yet been taken out from under the boxes, so that they stood high.