What is the correct spelling for SHORAGE?
This word (Shorage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHORAGE
- charge "You take charge of this. Dress large. You gotta look forceful And resourceful And in charge. – Dress Big by Unknown Author
- chorale I have not even invented the coming of the peasants from Santo Benedetto, a neighboring village, during the chorale.
- chore Hereby it testifies its mastership with its weapons, and intense is the interest which hangs on the result of the Paw-kereien, or fights, between the leaders of each Chore. An' while he was handlin' this risky chore made hisself a legend for evermore – The Ballad Of Davy Crockett by Bill Hayes
- courage How courage has changed with this modern war!
- forage The rooks and gulls, on their side, never forage above the cascade, but when the ploughing calls them inland, mount and cross the frontier-line high overhead.
- rage In that instant Lightfoot understood the meaning of that longing which had kept him hunting for her and of the rage which had filled him when he had discovered the presence of the big stranger from the Great Mountain.
- shake Don't shake so, dear!
- share It may yet be done; and we alle share her Feares.
- shire "After we parted at school, I went for a short time to a tutor's in-shire.
- shore At last the Judge rolled in like a little sea on the shore.