What is the correct spelling for SHORELING?
This word (Shoreling) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SHORELING
- hireling Out of regard to their Southern brethren, a member of the British House of Commons was insulted in Faneuil Hall by a portion of the Boston people, and forthwith the New Orleans Delta, instead of gratefully acknowledging the compliment, remarks, that their good Union-loving friends in Boston are now solacing the South with sugar-plums in the shape of resolutions and speeches, and spice in the form of a row, got up on the occasion of the first appearance of George Thompson, an imported incendiary and hireling agitator.
- shoreline It is part of a shoreline she is trying to reach, but now she doesn't think she's going to get there.
- shoring Then on top of all the rest, the gang had its tolls for running and shoring logs in the round-up boom, and finally the man who bought 'em scaled down the landing-measure on which you drew stumpage.
- shrilling For a few moments the shrilling of the women and the wild jabber continued.
- Shoaling Then stand along that island, at the distance of a cable's length, if the wind permit, when you will find the water shoaling, 8, 7, 6 fathoms, and 5 in the narrowest part, which depth continues till you get into the road of Nera.
- Shoveling Why Blount, of course, and he's moved back to town and is simply shoveling out the ore!
- Shovelling "He's not that sort of man," said Mr. Dainopoulos, shovelling beans into his mouth with a knife.
- Chortling But he was not giving this matter much thought as he emptied the swill-pails to the chortling hogs.
- shorelines As an interim measure, eight hundred men had already been posted along the western and southern shorelines, militia from the regiments commanded by the members of the Council.